ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR SOUTHPOINT
Please complete to express your interest in joining Southpoint. Once we receive your application, your interest in Southpoint will be noted and you will be advised as to whether your application is successful.
Interested individuals, churches, organisations or ministries will then be contacted and invoiced on an annual basis for their sponsorship. Southpoint’s ministry will focus strategically during 2012 to build the network and discern God’s agenda for the nation.
Southpoint is currently governed by the Conference Executive of Churches of Christ in NSW. As the network expands, it will be our intention to expand Southpoint’s team to match its development across the nation.
You should only complete this application if you:
- subscribe to Southpoint’s values;
- understand that Southpoint will promote spiritual leadership as the primary orientation for leading in God’s family;
- are willing to engage with other leaders/ministries/churches to share resources and prayerfully consider strategies for the future;
- model and demonstrate transparency and accountability in financial and governance matters;
- model integrity of practice in faith by impacting your local community;
- align your heart around the stewardship of life and resources;
- believe in dependence on God; and
- desire to give away time, finances and abilities for God’s agenda.